Friday 5 July 2013

Introduction

As a reader, very few authors have gripped my imagination and made me eager for more as easily and as fully as David Dalglish. His books are amazing, and coming from me, as my family will attest to, that's heavy praise.
One of the things I enjoy is reading authors not many people know, mainly because big names like Lord of the Rings and (God forbid) Harry Potter have absorbed so much of the spotlight, leaving these criminally underrated authors a small amount of the fame. With Dalglish, I find this to be a criminal offence. If you haven't read his books yet, I highly recommend them. In fact, if you haven't read them, stop reading this, get your kindle or go to your nearest bookstore, and buy them. Here's his website. Check him out. You won't be disappointed.
But, anyway, you lot are probably wondering why there's a 'Warcraft 3' in the title. Well, on day, I was complaining as I usually do to my brother (who has not read the books). His suggestion? Make a Warcraft 3 mod of Dalglish's Books.
This was a new experience to me. I had Warcraft 3 on my laptop, of course (what sort of geek would I be if I didn't?) but I had only used the map Editor a couple of times, so how could I be expected to make a campaign in such an epic world?
Nevertheless, that is what I'm attempting. I've made this blog so that fellow Dalglish and Warcraft 3 fans can follow me every step of the way. It is also because, to be honest, I can't imagine doing this all by myself. I'm relying on the Warcraft 3 fans to help me with the editing, and fellow Dalglish fans to help me withe the Lore of Dezrel.
Thanks for your time, and I should have a report of my progress soon

The Book Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment