Sunday 7 July 2013

Glimpse of a Hero

Right, so, quick post here. First off, the campaign is going well. I'm really getting into it and I've got the soundtrack sorted out.
Second... well, just watch:
See it? That's Jerico, Paladin of Ashhur, ladies and gentlemen. That's the game sprite. What do you all think?

Thanks to Thrikodius for the shield model.

As always, if you want to learn more, go to My Youtube Channel or My Hive Workshop Profile

If you still haven't read the genius behind the project, go to Mr Dalglish's Website

Thanks,

The Book Addict

2 comments:

  1. Dude, where's the red hair? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, not the best picture. He does have red hair but not as bright as his pictures, and you can't really see it here. Sorry, best I could do.

      Delete