Tuesday 8 October 2013

Shadowdance, Hive and Paladins

In honor of the re-release of Dance of Cloaks (which I may or may-not have stayed up all night to buy), I've decided to dust off this blog and get back to work. On my YouTube Channel, expect some Shadowdance music.
Sorry I haven't updated on this thing in ages, but I've been busy. Hive and I have been having disagreements. Apparently, I can't upload the Paladins a map at a time, so I have to finish the entire campaign in order to post it. I apologize for the inconvenience, but you're all going to have to wait for Paladins. But this dosen't mean I won't be able to tell you how it's going or show you screenshots or scripts. I am in no way giving up, but just keeping to the shadows.
Also, as a plus, I have an interactive challenge for you all, my 4 subscribers.
See, the Theme release on my channel is going to be a running thing. Every time a Shadowdance book is re-released is going to cause me to publish the theme I have chosen for that book. The problem is, whilst Death/Mirrors has its own theme, I have yet to find one I think suits Blades. So, if you'd like to help, suggest a track for me to use in the comments below. I'll take your suggestions in account, and publish it on the 5th. You have exactly 28 days. Good luck.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment